Amend this event
Click here to send an email
Intensive weekend Technique workshop - Mabel y Fernando
11 - 12 May 2019
Longdown Village Hall, Near Exeter.Intensive Weekend Workshop
focus on Technique for leaders and followers in Exeter
by Mabel y Fernando
ADVANCE BOOKING ONLY
for Booking and more info go to
A unique opportunity to develop your dance
A whole weekend focus on technique, posture, and small details.
Aim for dancers with a desire to rise their own level deeper their understanding of what we do.
We will develop a progressive work over 6 workshops (8 hrs of tuition) during a whole weekend.
Saturday & Sunday 12 - 13 May 2018
Book alone or with a friend, not partner need it.
We will work on the key aspect of technique: posture , groundeness, roll of the hips, balance, communication, music, pivot, rotational moves, etc.
with the aim to develop further a grounded, graceful, dynamic, powerful and sensitive way of dancing
• This is an opportunity to deeper the understanding of the way you move and you could move.
• A chance, to be guide in a precise, inspirational way the use of the "hips" in movement, a concept that radically change the way I move in the last few years.
• The clear use of the upper body, in the rolls of leading and following, without compromising your posture, balance and ground.
• And further more, technique about rotational moves, pivot, giro technique, walking, leading and following.
• You mainly work alone and occasionally we will do something in couples,
All this in an friendly-welcome environment
Event website: www.vidadetango.co.uk/learn/learn/workshop_weekend.html
Back to the Events page